Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Yesterday Ben had his visit with our physical therapist through SoonerStart. We are blessed to have such a wonderful PT; he's great with Ben! Since Ben has decided he's tired of just laying down and is rolling over everyday, we are now working on getting him to get up on his hands and knees. Small steps! : )

I don't have much else to report at the moment, just living day to day. I'm in the process of trying to get an Ergobaby carrier. It will take awhile to get Ben a stroller and I can only carry him so much during the day. So the carrier will be a welcome tool for this momma!

We are also looking into something called TEFRA, it helps families that make "too much" but have a child with a disability. Once I figure out more about how it works, I will write more about it!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday!


- Posted using BlogPress from Joy's iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment